Summer-Thin and light for warm environments, more stretchy than the Original. Cotton/Spandex blend.A light swaddle. Offers a 2way Zipper. Least restrictive Woombie. Not for babies needing a snug swaddle.
The Woombie is a safe & natural way to swaddle your baby, allowing and encouraging baby to softly stretch their extremities as needed- just like in the womb. Our signature bebeflex™ fabric comforts, softly confines arms, hugs the tummy (great for gas) and gently cocoons baby's unique curves... preventing Startling issues, face scratching, and also preventing dangerous loose unraveled blankets from covering baby's face. Lightweight breathable cotton fabric is great for all seasons!
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartum Baby Instructors, Nurses and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
• Prevents loose blankets in crib
• Does not restrict hip movement
• Maintains airflow with a breathable fabric
• Unlike a blanket, will not unravel potentially covering airways
• Soothes baby by re-creating the womb setting
• Swaddles baby easily & effectively
• Prevents unnecessary waking due to the startle reflex
• Prevents face scratching by cocooning the hands& arms
• Tapered waist applies gentle pressure to gassy tummies
• Soft cotton fabric gently hugs baby
• Lightweight & breathable, great for all seasons
• Soft compression recreates the feeling of touch, increasing baby’s security
• Simple to use, just place baby inside & zip it up!
• Eases the transition from womb to world
• Two-way zipper makes diaper changes a breeze
• Easy cleaning & care
U.S. Patent No. 8,607,364 Canadian Registered Design No 149324 European Registered Design No 002164780-001 Australian Registered Design No 348329
5 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Click to review this product
Sonya Murphy - 25th September 2012
I have been swaddling my daughter who is now 5 months old since she was about 6 weeks old and she has been sleeping all night since. I tried a couple nights without it and she woke up 1 to 2 times each night. She loves being swaddled and I would recommend...
Anissa - 03rd February 2012
This is THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! She is sleeping through the night at just 5 weeks, I need to order more. I would be a wreck without the Woombie, any parents with a baby NEED the Woombie. We LOVE it!
Mary Felise - 25th August 2011
Let me just say that i would be a wreck without my Woombies. We have one summer and one original. I love the fact that the summer is a tad thinner than the original for the hotter nights, yet it keeps my LO snug and swaddled so nicely all night long. S...
Ann Heiden - 25th August 2011
These are the best things ever. My little guy runs hot all of the time, especially with the other swaddles we had used. The summer woombie keeps him cool and swaddled, we both get so much more sleep. I plan to buy one for every baby shower i attend.
Ashley - 25th August 2011
This is the second woombie I bought, I love the pattern and the colors. However this woombie isn't as tight as the deluxe. The Deluxe really held the baby snug the summer woombie doesn't at all. My baby can wiggle and get her arms out. Very disappointed I...