Add our Woombie button to your website or blog
Color: Cotton/Marshmallow (both are "off white")
95 Cotton/5% Spandex
Our Original Woombie with arms/legs –Opens to convert to arms-free sleep sack when it is time. Fabric stretchy. Also allows freedom for legs for use in elevated sleepers, seats, swings and strollers. Offers a 2way Zipper.
• Prevents loose blankets in crib
• Does not restrict hip movement
• Maintains airflow with a breathable fabric
• Unlike a blanket, will not unravel potentially covering airways
• Soothes baby by re-creating the womb setting
• Swaddles baby easily & effectively
• Prevents unnecessary waking due to the startle reflex
• Prevents face scratching by cocooning the hands& arms
• Tapered waist applies gentle pressure to gassy tummies
• Soft cotton fabric gently hugs baby
• Lightweight & breathable, great for all seasons
• Soft compression recreates the feeling of touch, increasing baby’s security
• Simple to use, just place baby inside & zip it up!
• Eases the transition from womb to world
• Two-way zipper makes diaper changes a breeze
• Easy cleaning & care
· Arms open to convert to "Arms Free" sleep sack when the time arises
· Legs free to allow for use in swings and seats
· Not for use in car seat in the closed swaddle position, arms must be out and positioned in car seat normally, allowing the seatbelt to be in full 5 point restraint.
U.S. Patent D696,486 S --- Australian Registered Design No 334572 ----European and Canadian Patent Pending
6 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Click to review this product
kchinn - 10th April 2013
My third daughter is the only one who screams bloody murder in the car. I sat in the back with her for 2 hours trying everything to calm her down. She was just flailing her arms uncontrollably and getting more and more upset After pinning her arms down ...
Jill - 16th October 2012
Bought this for my 5th & final baby. Oh how I wish that I had purchased a woombie earlier! My last 3 babes have needed to be swaddled to sleep. We have used all types of swaddle blankets & wraps with limited success. The velcro wears out quickly & they wr...
Glennen - 30th June 2012
My baby has reflux and sleeps on an inclined wedge with sling. The convertible leggies Woombie lets us swaddle her during bedtime routine instead of after she is placed in her sling. She loves it and goes right to sleep!
C. grace - 30th December 2011
My son has had severe eczema since he was one month old and will scratch until he bleeds. We used the miracle blanket until he started rolling around in his crib, then switched to the halo sleep sack swaddler, which work well until he learned to break fre...
Kate - 03rd June 2011
My son needs to be swaddled but he would break out of it every time he slept. We tried different products but he would still be able to break free from them. This is the only one that has helped him to sleep better. He has the freedom to move his arms b...
Amanda - 05th April 2011
My baby LOVES to be swaddled and once we found this at about 6 months we were able to start and transition our baby by leaving one arm out, and eventually both arms out. At night we still put her in her woombie because she likes the tightness that the fa...