Winner of the Moms Choice Award 2015!
Made of 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex swaddle and cotton/corn fiber filled rolls.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLLS ARE SEWN INTO THE SWADDLE.
THE WOOMBIE PLUS IS ONE PIECE; THE ROLLS CANNOT BE REMOVED.
Add on a matching hat on the HATS page!
Back is best, and recommended by Pediatricians worldwide as a standard of care. The issue with standard sleep positioners? Baby can slip down into the positioner- compromising the airway.
The Woombie PLUS was designed to maintain the back position, while at the same time maximizing the distance between the airway and positioner by infusing the rolls directly into the swaddle at the HIP level of the baby. There is always a fixed distance between airway and rolls, keeping baby safe and secure at all times. Our design is also ventilated, aiding with air flow.
Woombie....... Swaddling the way nature intended
Swaddling has been proven to help babies sleep better, longer & safer. The Woombie swaddle has received over 15 awards for design & innovation and has been nominated as "Moms Favorite Swaddle" for effectiveness and ease of use. Our Infant Care Specialists at Woombie do not believe in restricting the arms and hips to establish successful sleep patterns. By allowing natural "womb-like" movement to occur, baby's transition from womb to world will be more effective and appreciated by moms and little ones.
· Ergonomically shaped design allows a more natural approach to swaddling
· Easy to use- 1 step swaddle, no origami required
· Will not unravel like a square blanket, potentially covering the airway
· Encourages back sleeping, as swaddled babies are more likely to maintain on their backs
· Gently cocoons baby's arms, keeps hands away from face
· Promotes self soothing by allowing baby to hold/touch his hands inside the garment
· Plenty of room to move hips and shoulders
· Stretchy but snug fabric simulates the feeling of being held, touched & cuddled
· Narrowed waistline gently compresses the tummy, providing tummy comfort
· Multi-dimensional fabric snuggles & moves "with" baby, mimicking the womb-ike environment baby was accustomed to
· Allows natural arm and leg movement during sleep
· Lightweight & breathable fabric
· 2 way zipper allows for easy diaper changes at night
· Seamless interior provides more comfort for baby
· Designed by a Certified Infant Care Specialist & Nursing team
· Can be used in strollers and swings (Convertible/Leggie's versions can be used in a car seat in the arms out position)
· Eases the transition from womb to world
· Easy cleaning/care
US Patent Pending / Canadian Registered Design No 154271 / European Registered Design No 002164780-006 / Australian Patent Pending
6 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Click to review this product
EM - 20th May 2016
I was looking for something to prevent my baby from slipping slowly down her mattress because she sleeps on an incline. This works not only to keep her in place but also nice and swaddled! Great product!
Shannon Wages - 21st April 2015
I am not a person to write reviews but this is an amazing product. My son hated to be swaddled. Every night for three weeks any sleep time for my new born was a challenge unless you were holding him. I found the woombie plus and now getting him to sleep i...
Mary Hesing - 30th June 2013
We heard about this product from a pregnancy magazine. Great design, works really well to keep our LO on her back and swaddled at the same time :0) Thanks Woombie!
John Ciantiempo - 30th June 2013
This item works great! Enough said. I recommend it to all of our expectant friends.
Helene Martin - 30th June 2013
I am so happy that i found this item! We were told not to use the loose positioners any longer, and my Pediatrician recommended this item. What i like about it is that the rolls stay at the hips and my baby cant slip down.
Janet Holins - 30th June 2013
Thank you for a fabulous item! It works great with my little one and keeps her safely on her back! Without this item, i would be afraid that she would roll around the crib. I like that the swaddle is sewn into the rolls so it wont come loose. Also it w...