Which Woombie is for me?
Woombie & MOD'Swad products are proud to offer "a swaddle for every babys needs". The more information you have as a parent and buyer, the happier you and baby will sleep.
ALL Woombie swaddles are made with a Cotton/Spandex blend except for the Winter version, which is 100% polyester.
Below are our various styles, with an explaination of its stretch and capabilites:
Summer Woombie, Tru'AIre, Venti'Flo, Mod'Bamboo: Light fabric, used more for transitioning baby from a restrictive swaddle or flor use in extreme termperatures.
Original,Organic, Deluxe, Hip'Baby, Lil'Stud, Fancy & Fabuous, Summer Onesie Woombie, Mod'Merino : Made with a fabric similar to a tee-shirt. It provides the average swaddle for the average baby's needs. Light, breathable.
Convertible, Woombie AIR, Deluxe Denim, Leggies, Convertible Leggies: Slightly tighter weave when compared to the above. Less stretchy, more swaddle.
- Houdini, Wrap & Snap: a firmer swaddle, most restrictive,works well with more fussy or gassy babies.
- Winter: Thin fleece,slightly stretchy.
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product.
0.2 Tog = best for 75F+ 1.0 Tog= best for 68F-75F 2.0 Tog=best for 65F-71F
- 0.2 Tog Summer Woombie, AIR Wrap
- 1.0 Tog Original Woombie, Organic, Woombie AIR, Convertible with vent
- 1.5 Tog Houdini, Convertible no vent
- 2.0 Tog Woombie Ultra Sleepers and Winter Woombie
SAFE SLEEPING TIPS:
We care about your baby's safety
- Always follow the recommended size guidelines on our product, never skipping sizes
- Sizes should be ordered in accordance with weight, not age or length
- Rolling is a sign to stop swaddling. If your baby begins to roll from back to stomach while swaddled, please discontinue use
- Always position baby on his/her back to sleep
- If needed, you may customize the neck opening by:
a. Stretching collar out before use
b. Leaving zipper down up to 1 inch
- Baby should be lightly clothed for sleep at a room temperature of 67-72º & never feel hot or cool to touch
- Do not use on undersized infants
- Do not allow fabric to cover infants mouth or nose